Exam Bam Thank you Ma’Am

April 20th, 2016 ewferg17

Hey Readers,

If you haven’t guessed from the the title of this week’s post, it’s officially exam time at UCC. Last week was the final week of classes. This was bittersweet for me as I was sad because it marked the beginning of the end of my time in Cork but also happy because I now have more free time in my schedule. Over the past week, I’ve been busy prepping papers, reading books, and writing essays! I’m also finalizing my plans next year at Holy Cross. We had enrollment on Monday and I’m happy to say that I got all the classes that I wanted (a rarity if you know anything about the HC enrollment system haha). I will be taking all sociology classes next year and they are all on Tuesdays/Thursdays back to back! It’s going to be a busy first semester back for sure but I’m excited as well. I’m also applying to be a student community organizer and a spring break immersion leader next year so stay tuned for more news on that.

Well, I should probably get back to studying so I’m signing off until my last exam, May 3rd. Until next time,

Keep Calm & Shine Bright Like a Diamond

Elena

Something to brighten your day!